Saturday, July 4, 2015

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I hope you all had a good weekend, and enjoyed the little things that our freedom makes possible. There is nothing more important than being able to enjoy life as best you can.


I made a nice dinner, and even baked an apple pie... yes apple... dammit.

The city fireworks are visible from my front balcony, so every year I set out with friends and a drink and enjoy the show... cause.


The mailman delivered several packages on Friday, which made them all two days early. That was a nice surprise. Now I can play with new toys this weekend, instead of next week. That Klingon Vor'Cha is a pip!


I am going to get the new special (expensive) ships done this Summer so we can kill it this Autumn! The new BATTLE PARLOR BLOG is going to be full of fun in the coming months too, I think!

Take care my Star Brothers!

Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment