Tuesday, August 9, 2016

NEW BOSS X-WING EPIC EMOTES COMPLETED... HURRAY!!!

My close Star Brothers know that I have been working on STAR WARS Emotes for my Collection Diary and future Battle Parlor Videos for about a year now. It is a lot of fun and I have gotten pretty decent at making them look screen accurate. I am done with The EPIC Huge Ships as of this week, at least until I get some of my custom builds done or FFG previews their SCUM Huge Ships.
I have made all of the ships for STAR WARS twice and some like these Huge Ships more than twice. I have finally got to the point where I am happy with my work. It was a worthy challenge learning how to get to this point with my illustration skills. If you check out my older models in my Collection Diary you can see that progression... it is kinda funny to look back on it all.

REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65.png  REB%2BHUGE%2BCR%2B90%2BRED.PNG   REB%2BY-WING%2BBTL.PNG    
        REB%2BB-WING%2BDSV2.PNG                             REB%2BYT-2400%2BSDV.png                 REB%2BHUGE%2BGR%2B75.PNG


                                                                                  
    IMP%2BTIE%2BADVANCED%2BX-1%2BVADER.PNG   IMP%2BHUGE%2BRAIDER.PNG       IMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BNEW.png     IMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B2.PNG
                        IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW%2BBLUE.PNG             IMP%2BRAIDER%2BNDV%2BBLUE.PNG       

STAR WARS Emoting Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment