Sunday, November 15, 2015

STAR WARS ARMADA: BOSS' WAVE 1 EMOTES!

I spent the weekend playing with some new videos and made a few hours to build all of the ARMADA Wave I ships into ARMADA EMOTES! These images represent my fleets of course, as of a couple weeks ago.
Note there is no Gladiator present... alas but when I placed my order Cool Stuff had sold out of that wonderful little meanie. I will get it in a couple of weeks with Wave II.


I LOVE THESE CUTE LITTLE SPACESHIP-EMOTE-CRITTERS! Dunno why... I just do!


I have started my ARMADA Collection with thirteen ships and thirty six squadrons. I wanted to be able to actually play some full badass games from day one, and also when I dive in,  I go deep... might as well right gang.


I am going to use these rascals in my ARMADA Battle Videos at some point, in the same way that I will use the X-WING icons I made a while back. I like the way some of the better YouTube Star Brothers out there have each ship indicated with it's own icon as it's header. I have seen a lot of the ship I.D. Icons used, but I wanted to do a bit more than a silhouette... it is all in good fun, and dammit I like to play!.


Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment