Tuesday, August 11, 2015

STAR WARS X-WING RAIDER & STAW WAVE 17 EXPANSIONS!

I am pleased to report that FFG is (finally!) shipping the Imperial Raider Expansion this week to the world!


This new EPIC Expansion is doing a lot of work for X-Wing, and that is going to make a lot of Star Brothers very happy I should think... it has been a long time coming.



Wizzies shipped out their STAW WAVE 17 too and it is looking awesome. These are all cool ships and they will make the game more fun for three of the main factions! Wave 17 includes the U.S.S. Thunderchild (Federation), I.K.S. T'Ong (Klingon), and I.R.W. Vrax (Romulan).


I am very happy to see all of these awesome ships joining our fleets! This is a good month for Star Brothers everywhere, I should think!

Happy Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment